Gloricide has been used illegally since at least 2007. In 2010 the then SCRC Mayor Bob Abbot and his gang of Councillors where all informed that:
- GLORICIDE was being used illegally and without a valid Permit
- GLORICIDE, 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl was being used illegally in and around Aquatic Areas
- GLORICIDE etc. was responsible for hundreds of illegal tree kills
- GLORICIDE etc. was extremely high risk for Workers, their families and future generations
- GLORICIDE etc. was extremely poisonous and a Threatening Process for Internationally Protected Species
- GLORICIDE was falsely labelled as a NON HAZERDOUS SUBSTANCE” and ”NON DANGEROUS GOODS” and this misrepresentation will cause death.
The new SCRC Mayor Mark Jamieson and his gang were elected in 28th April 2012. They were all informed again of the above and have allowed Gloricide to continue, even spruiking it in June 2012 Media Release: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=206 that will spend ”$707,000 for beach restoration programs” of our money on what looks to be Monitoring Project. That’s a lot of “Monitoring”, what ever that is!
The SCRC is being bureaucratically protected by Biosecurtity Queensland & the APVMA. Biosecurity Queensland have determined that Gloricide is a Federal Issue and they cannot comment on the interpretation of a Federal Permit. Slack bastards, that’s what we pay them for. The Managing Director of BQ when they were informed of Gloricide is no one else but the new CEO of the APVMA, Ms Arthy.
The APVMA and Ms Arthy both claim now that Gloricide is a State Issue. A while ago she was saying its a Federal Issue, now she’s the Chief Bureaucrat in charge of the registration of Chemical and Permits in Australia and its all of a sudden a “State Control of Use” Issue.
What a wicked web they weave, every lie becomes another tangled web and after 3 years they have lied themselves into a box. Nowhere to go forward, nowhere to go back; all they can do now is pretend its not happening and bluff their way out of it for as long as they can.
Why should we pay them to harm us illegally? I thought that:
- Spending money fraudulently
- Illegally contaminating people with high risk illegal products
- Illegally killing Native Vegetation with Unregistered Chemical Products without a Valid Permit
- Misleading the public about the extent of use of GLORICIDE
was illegal. Silly me, its only illegal if your not the Government. The Government can kill whoever it wants and get away with it!
The State Agencies
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WH&SQ)
Department of Environment (DERM)
Queensland Health (QH)
Biosecurity Queensland (BQ)
Attorney Generals Office (AGO)
Premiers Office (PO)
Office of the Queensland Ombudsman (OQO)
Crime and Misconduct Commission (CMC)
The Federal Agencies
Australian Pests and Veterinary Medicines Medicine Authority (APVMA)
Department of Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
Department of Environment
Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman (OCO)
Australian Public Service Commission (APSC)
Australian Government Solicitors (AGS)