What cost has the GLORICIDE Program been to the Community?
- More than $2 000 000 in direct “Monitoring” costs
- More than $10 000 000 left to rehabilitate deliberate SCRC environmental poisonings
- Hundreds of thousands of dead Native Trees
- Whole communities of Internationally Threatened Species violated without a valid Permit
- Hundreds and thousands of Workers deliberately contaminated
- Thousands of Community Members exposed without a valid Permit
- Thousands of Community Volunteers contaminated hand weeding these areas
- Workers dismissed for speaking out about Gloricide and Families ruined
- The loss of trust in Elected Members and Independent Investigators to protect the Community from rogue bureaucrats
What ongoing cost will the GLORICIDE Program be to the Community?
- Increased rates of death and disease in the community
- Increased rates of coastal damage and dune loss
- Increased rates of extinction
- Increased Contamination and Compensation Costs
- Costs to prosecute and jail rogue bureaucrats from all departments
- Legal costs to prosecute and jail rogue politicians who sold out their communities
- Lack of trust in Councils and Government to be respectful of their constituents.