The Government uses a serious of lies to deceive the Community into believing that they have authority to illegally experiment with GLORICIDE and other Chemical Products.
Here’s the top 10 Lies of a Chemical Cowboy:
- WE HAVE GOT A PERMIT!
- WE DON’T EVEN NEED AN MSDS, THEREFOR IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE COMPLETE OR TELL THE TRUTH!
- WE ARE NOT BREAKING STATE LAWS BY NOT FOLLOWING FEDERAL LAWS AND PERMITS!
- GLORICIDE IS A NON DANGEROUS PRODUCT AND NON DANGEROUS GOOD!
- WE CAN USE GLORICIDE, 2,4-D AND METSULFURON METHYL IN AND AROUND AQUATIC AREAS AS STANDARD PRACTICE!
- WE CAN USE AS MANY 10M2 EXPERIMENTAL AREAS AS WE LIKE UNDER PERMIT 7250, AS LONG AS ITS SPOT SPRAYED!
- WE ARE ONLY USING GLORICIDE ON 3 SITES!
- ALL THE DEAD TREES ARE DUE TO THE WET SEASON AND TERMITE DAMAGE!
- OUR BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GIVING ‘GLORICIDE’ SUCH A GOOD NAME!
- WE ARE COMPLETELY OPEN AND TRANPARENT!
WE HAVE GOT A PERMIT!
Your Permits allow you to:
1) Use an ‘Unregistered Chemical Product’ i.e. GLORICIDE in an areas up to 10m2 nationally outside of a research station (Permit 7250) and
2) Use 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl as per Permit 11463 i.e not in combination and not around Aquatic Areas as they are not registered for use around Aquatic Areas and are known Marine Pollutants.
No Permits – No Authority to spend other peoples money, especially on suicidal concoctions of hormonal herbicides in our most sensitive areas. That would just be STUPID…wouldn’t it?
WE DON’T EVEN NEED AN MSDS, THEREFOR IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE COMPLETE OR TELL THE TRUTH
When you develop and name a Chemical Product such as GLORICIDE, you need a MSDS. This is what Queensland and Commonwealth Law demands. This is what the supposedly Regulators the APVMA and BQ get paid to do.
Budget Senate Estimates, Fed 2013, APVMA CEO states the definition of a Agvet Chemical Product such as GLORICIDE. When a workers asks for a MSDS for a product such as Gloricide; the Employee, Designer or Manufacture must produce one for viewing ASAP. SCRC took 6 weeks to produce a MSDS when requested for one and dated afet our complaint. SCRC did not have MSDS before 2010. When they did produce it was totally pathetic and liable and will cause death by understating the known risks.
When a MSDS is produced, certain legal requirements must be met to protect life, as per Law http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/whasa2011218/s22.html. SCRC don’t even know the pH of GLORICIDE as its a random concoction of variable formulas from different manufactures. The pH is as variable as the combinations of product that could be used to manufacture it. That’s why the MSDS is so completely devoid of any form of intelligent information required by Law. No Assessment of synergies was done and it probably hasn’t been updated since WH&SQ revelations of the creation of 2,4-D Methyl Esters by Council Cowboys etc when mixing 2,4-D formulas with Metsulfuron methyl formulas etc.
- WE ARE NOT BREAKING STATE LAW BY NOT FOLLOWING FEDERAL LAWS AND PERMITS
Under the Queensland ‘Chemical Usage Act S13 (2) & 13A‘, its illegal to operate with ’Unregistered Chemical Products’ without a valid Permit. If you want to operate ‘Off Label’ under ‘APVMA Permits’, you’ve got to play by the rules. The rules are clearly documented on the Permits. Their is no excuse for mistakes, any idiot can work it out for themselves! The APVMA override the Manufactures Instructions, so of course the Commonwealth accentuates any previous risks disclosed by the Manufactures. Liability is also increased as new risks far worse than the assessed risks are to some extent authorised.
The Government depends on Ignorance, Stand Over Tactics and Lies, they have no intention of playing by the rules when it comes Chemical Safety. They have every intention of continuing to act illegally and expose more of the Community to experimental ‘Unregistered Chemical Products’, not just tested registered hormonal products.
Its not their own lives that they are jeopardising though when bureaucrats decide to spend money on GLORICIDE, which makes it a ‘Common Law’ offence! Other peoples lives are at risk due to dodgy bureaucrats who know they are in the poop but want to continue illegally and at great risk to others. We have obviously learn nothing since the Vietnam War and the ever increasing cancer rates and other forms of Oestrogen Poisoning.
- GLORICIDE IS A NON DANGEROUS PRODUCT AND NON DANGEROUS GOOD
See 4 Corners, Scientific Research & WH&SQ David Granthams advice on creation of 2,4,D Methyl Esters. Anyone who says this , doesn’t work with the stuff, they are managers that order other people to risk their lives with it illegally and make a killing in the process.
Its easy to sit in an office and criticise, its a lot different story if they are prepared to kill themselves and expose their next generations to experimental products. You don’t see any politicians or bureacrat promoting the safety of herbicides by using them, its all hot air.
- WE CAN USE GLORICIDE, 2,4-D AND METSULFURON METHYL IN AND AROUND AQUATIC AREAS AS STANDARD PRACTICE.
No you can’t. You can experiment with either of them on an area 10m2 nationally as either product is not registered for use in and around aquatic areas. Not 10m x 10m (100m2) that would be stupid, the law says 10m2 Nationally. We all learnt the difference between 10m2 and 10m x10m plots in grade 3… didn’t we. Send them all back to Primary School! They will all have allot of time on their hands soon. Permit 11463 does not allow SCRC to use products that are not registered for use in and around aquatic areas to be used in those areas. That is not the intention of the Permit and that’s why it says it on the Permit in Black and White. Go check it!
- WE CAN USE AS MANY 10M2 AREAS AS WE LIKE UNDER PERMIT 7250 AS LONG AS ITS SPOT SPRAYED
That’s just stupid. These people have to read the permit to operate under it. What sort of an idiot thinks that 10m2 spot sprayed Nationally means 10m2 or 10x10m plots all over the place. That’s not a mistake, that’s a deliberate abuse of the Law that will cost lives. That’s Murder. Murders go to Jail if they are a citizen, Bureaucrat Murders get golden handshakes and promotions and all expenses paid trips to China!
Why has the APVMA allowed SCRC to continue to operate under fraudulent interpretations of their Permits? They claim its a State Issue regarding ’Use of Chemicals. Doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence when they are both lying, its deliberate scam that will cost thousands of lives and cause massive disease. Stupid Bastards!
- WE ARE ONLY USING GLORICIDE ON 3 SITES
SCRC may be monitoring GLORICIDE on only 3 sites, but the GLORICIDE Program is far more extensive than that. Even if they were using it on 3 sites, the Law says they can experiment on only 10m2 outside of a Research Station, freaking idiots! 1800m2 is a deliberate mistake in the Trials and since then hundreds of thousands of natives have been killed illegally. SCRC wont say how much land has been effected by the Trials/Monitoring/Program…WHY?
Where does SCRC use 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl? They use it absolutely anywhere they want too and no one says a word, over creeks, on the beach, around Childcare Centres and Schools, critical habitat for Acid Frogs….nothing is sacred. We are at war people, that’s the mentality of these boffins! SCRC Environmental Management has gone to the sht after the amalgamation of NSC, MSC and CCC. Will the new Noosa Council be any better? Will the SCRC ditch these cowboys on Noosa to get rid of them?
- ALL THE DEAD TREES ARE DUE TO THE WET SEASON AND TERMITE DAMAGE
That comes straight out of the Environment Department. What a bunch of complete idiots. They saw the thousands of dead trees and probably noticed that is wasn’t happening in National Parks and other undisturbed areas.
SCRC are killing the trees and they have been doing it for years and its become that much of joke that they can’t stop. If they stop the GLORICIDE Program, they will look like they have admitted fault. If they keep going, they appear that they have the Permits; but all they are doing is killing people illegally and causing International Environmental and Human Rights Crimes to continue.
Now its getting into the realms of concealing an indictable offence, false and misleading trading under the Trade Practices Act, intentional negligence causing death, murder, fraud etc
- OUR BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GIVING ‘GLORICIDE’ SUCH A GOOD NAME
No, the biggest mistakes in approximate order are:
- Using 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl against the Manufactures Instructions and without a valid Permit authorising the work in and around Aquatic Areas on a scale larger than 10m2 and risking the lives of your contractors without telling them.
- Undertaking illegal trials on 1800m2 of land with the Queensland Government (SEQ Catchments) and Technigro, instead of the 10m2 allowed.
- Ignoring Permit Advice and rolling our the GLORICIDE Trials on a Region Wide Spray Program.
- Not stopping GLORICIDE when SCRC were busted using it without a MSDS or Permit and reported in 2010 by us.
- The Queensland Government and Federal Government covering up the Trials illegality and risks, not to mention misleading Federal Parliament.
- SCRC using the Media to provide deliberately false and misleading information to the Community about their risks of exposure to GLORICIDE and concealing their crimes.
- SCRC deliberately interfering with the media to buy out local papers with Colour Council Adds and stopping an open letter to the Queensland Police Service being published (8/8/2013 C&NSA), recommending the SCRC MAYOR and his gang be charged with illegally endangering many lives and environmental crimes.
Out of a serious of bad lies…it can only be expected to get worse…TBC The only positive to emerge out of this is the community now understands that the Commonwealth and State Governments are deliberately abusing their citizens and they think we are that stupid that we are just going to have to accept it.
This is a lesson for the Community to get rid of the rotten eggs, both in the Public Service and in Public Office. GLORICIDE has certainly drawn the worms from the wood. We can all see how pathetic they are and how deliberately they cause harm. The culture of the APVMA has become about as poisonous as GLORICIDE. Maybe it takes that for us all to stand up and prosecute them, to set an example to the Politicians that the Community deserves better and we know they are lying.
- WE ARE COMPLETELY OPEN AND TRANPARENT
They will lie through their asses to attempt to convince you that they are acting lawfully and that its a State or Federal Issue and that its just too complex. BULLSHIT – they all know they are breaking the law and illegally risking life and they should all be in Jail.
Put the Permits in front of their faces and make them answer to the facts! That is the last thing they want as they cannot justify their actions legally. All they can do is attempt to mislead and lie. If they tell you the truth they will all go to jail, from the PM to the Premier to the SCRC CEO and Mayor and Councillors.
They all got to go! They all know what’s going is illegal and that people will die from exposure to GLORICIDE and other chemicals SCRC are using illegally. All levels of Government are in on the Act, so no one is doing anything (except us).
Who knows they may complete the trials….but one day they will have to answer! When they do have to answer for their actions and deliberate non actions, all the information on their current behaviour is evidence to their prosecution.
They can’t say they weren’t warned! All they can say is that they allowed lives to illegally risked in full knowledge of the facts and they are responsible. They are financially liable to the people they have abused with illegal chemical concoctions in public places with no disclosure of the real risks that they have been personally exposed to.