- November 2007: The GLORICIDE trials begin on 3 coastal sites and 1800m2 of Plots.
- June 2008: Techigro, SEQ Catchments (Queensland Government), SCRC experimimenting on Coastal Sites in and around Aquatic Areas with GLORICIDE
- 22nd January 2010: SCRC & Joel Morris informed of illegality and WH&S risks of using Metsulfuron methyl and the predictable death of Off Target Vegetation.
- May 2010: SCRC complete ‘Final Report into Gloriosa supurba Control Trial Project’ (1800m2 on a permit for 10m2 nationally) View Report > Gloriosa-Control-Trial-Final-Report-24_05_10
- 11th June 2010: SCRC Officer Eric Stewart claims Selective Herbicides should be used over Aquatic Areas such as Creeks and Drains at Marcoola Beach.
- 11th June 2010: SCRC Officer Steve Milner claims “Natural Areas now requires selective herbicides e.g. Metsulfuron methyl & 2,4-D to be used in coastal dunal systems as the standard treatment for singapore daisy and asparagus aethiopicus and Glorios supurba”.
- 11th June 2010: SCRC Mayor Bob Abbot & Officer Peter Nagel informed of illegal use of Chemicals in and around Aquatic Areas and imminent risk to life.
- 2nd July 2010: SCRC Governance Officer Anna Glass acknowledges complaint made on the 11th June 2010 to the Mayor and Mr Nagel. Claims “their has been an increase in the use of Metsulfuron methyl across the regions dunal system“.
- 8th July 2010: SCRC Officer Chris Allen claims Council “will apply for the appropriate off label permits”.
- 16th July 2010: SCRC produces GLORICIDE MSDS for Contractors and Staff to view, as per request made on 11th June 2010 to Mayor. No pH, volatility, flash point, synergistic risks disclosed http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=134%20
- 12th May 2011: SCRC re-markets GLORICIDE’s ‘Trade Name’ as ‘Tank Mix 1′ and a new condensed MSDS still totally absent of any meaningful information pH etc and will cause loss of life. Mixing Poisons and Toxins together by hand, no ‘Risks’ under normal operating conditions….hey guys? How ‘Non Dangerous’ is manufacturing it?http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=576
- 16th May 2011: SCRC Officer Peter Nagel advises that ATP Environmental’s Contracts have been scrapped. Further claims that he was Chairman of the Assessment Panel that cancelled ATP’s contracts, refuses allegations of personal vendettas etc.
- 9th June 2011: SCRC CEO John Knaggs confirms that no conflicts of interest were made by Peter Nagel or the rest of the SCRC and told ATP to go complain to the Office Queensland Ombudsman.
- 28th June 2011: Minister for Agriculture, Food and Regional Economies MP Tim Mulherin : BQ investigating the matter, Gloricide can continue
- 4th July 2011: CEO of Safe Work Australia Rex Hoy “I am sorry to hear about the adverse effects you are experiencing that you have identified as correlating to the use of the chemicals you have identified in your letter.”
- 11th July 2011: Minister for Education and Industrial Relations respond to WH&S issues of SCRC use of chemicals
- 12th July 2011: Minister for the Environment Principal Policy Advisor Joshua Cooney claims herbicides are considered “prescribed water contaminants for the purpose of sections 440ZF of the EP Act.
- 1st August 2011: Senator Don Farrell Parliamentary Secretary for Sustainability and Urban Water, responding for MP Tony Burke Minister for Environment, “Thank you for writing on this matter”.
- 2nd August 2011: Safe Work Australia Branch Head – WH&S Branch, “Safework Australia is not a regulator and has no regulatory powers, and would therefor refer your correspondence to the appropriate regulators for consideration.”
- 27th September 2011: Sunshine Coast Daily reporter Mark Bode, breaks story on SCRC illegal use of Gloricide http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/council-accused-of-using-weed-cocktail/1114882/
- 28th September 2011: WH&SQ Officer Errol Conroy claims SCRC Gloricide is safe enough (under his Duty of Care) to continue to allow SCRC contractors to operate with it (even though Contractors were not covered by a WH&S Duty of Care by SCRC at this time).
- 19th October 2011: APVMA claim “Unless otherwise stated in this permit, the use of the product must be in accordance with instructions on the label.”
- 9th November 2011: Justice and Attorney General Director Hazardous Chemicals WH&SQ Harry Pirvics states theirs been no Official Misconduct
- 29th November 2011: Statement made to BQ over approximately 16 hours with about 15 minutes to read and sign at the end.
- 29th November 2011: APVMA CEO Dr Eva Bennet Jenkins “The APVMA has no legislative power to act in the control of chemical used under a permit in and state or Territory.” (Funny, the Queensland Government claims its a Permit issue and a Federal issue, not to mention using an Unregistered Chemical Product issue.)
- 13th December 2011: Premier, BQ, SCRC EPA, WH&S and the Media informed of First Bay Coolum, illegal spraying.
- 22nd December 2011: APVMA CEO Dr Eva Bennet Jenkins: “However use of these chemicals in non crop situations is not included on the product labels and therefor a permit is required to authorise that use and any specific instructions that might apply to that use (for example application rate and method).”
- 13th January 2012: Qld Government responds through Jim Reeves Director General of Environment & Resource Management with “the current APVMA Minor Use Permit 11463 does not preclude the mixing of the two products. At this point the State Government lied by claiming that the permit does not preclude mixing. The Permit clearly states in bold and underline that you must “Apply in strict accordance with information listed in Attachment 1″. The “USE OF PRODUCT FORMULATIONS IN AQUATIC SITUATIONS section of the permit claims “only those specific products which have label approvals currently in place for aquatic use, may be used in or near aquatic areas”. Do you think he knew he was lying and illegal Environmental Contaminations and loss of life would result?
- 15th January 2012: Premier, BQ, SCRC EPA, WH&S & Media informed that First Bay Coolum was illegal and the Government was lying and that lives will be lost illegally
- 25th January 2012: Office of the Premier responds, GLORICIDE continues
- 25th January 2012: APVMA CEO responds, GLORICIDE continues
- 20th February 2012: Minister for Agriculture, Food and Regional Economies Tim Mulherin MP: BQ investigating the matter, Gloricide continues
- 8th March 2012: Local Government and Planning Director General Jack Noyce, “the matters you have raised fall under the jurisdiction of SCRC” (and what is their jurisdiction Mr Noyce: Rumbles v’s Liverpool Shire Council)
- 16th March: Commonwealth DAFF, Mathew Koval “I am confident that the APVMA has acted in accordance with its legislative requirements in relation to the issues you’ve raised. Therefor I will not be suggesting that DR Eva Bennet-Jenkins tender her resignation as the Chief Executive Officer of the APVMA”. (The Dr’s contract at the end of the year was not renewed, wonder why?” Now we’ve got a new CEO who is specialised in GLORICIDE, from her time as General Manager of BQ. Her resignation has been called for as well. Ms Arthy was a feature in the 4 Corners story on 2,4-D and I think everyone agrees, the APVMA are a pathetic laughing stock and a massive waste of life.
- 21st March 2012: DEEDI Associate Director General Robert Setter ….still investigating Gloricide.
- 23rd March 2012: DERM Director General Jim Reeves inform me that DERM officer have finalised the complaint.
- 28th March 2012: Queensland Ombudsman, Investigator Nancy Alexander: informed of SCRC Illegal actions and imminent risk of life
- 5th April 2012: Queensland Ombudsman, Investigator Nancy Alexander, refuses to investigate GLORICIDE and allows SCRC to continue
- 5th April 2012: APVMA Angela Musolino, responds to complaint about her CEO providing deliberately false and misleading information on a matter that could/will cause multiple deaths.
- 20th April 2012: Minister for Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry John McVeigh MP, Gloricide continues
- 24th April 2012: DERM Officer Scott Blanchard investigates complaint into DERM, Gloricide continues
- 24th April 2012: Office of the Premier, Director M Weaver responds GLORICIDE continues, “the contents have been noted“….”Again, thanks for contacting the premier“.
- May 2012: Budget Senate Estimates: APVMA CEO forced to answer questions on GLORICIDE to Senator Siewert on the public record Click here to View >> Budget-Senate-Estimates-May-2012-Question-252
- 15th May 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Investigating Officer Catherine Petrie: “In doing some research with respect to your complaint, i read an article which indicates that the APVMA was investigating your concerns in September 2011 and would respond to you. (See http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/council-accused-of-using-weed-cocktail/1114882/ ”.
- 18th May 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Investigating Officer Catherine Petrie: ” We are not in a position to question the technical underpinnings of some decisions”. (What you can’t read a Permit? Why did you refuse to investigate even the easy bits?)
- 18th May 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Investigating Officer Catherine Petrie: ” As for the science that is not something our office is qualified to comment on. Given this, I do not think an investigation by this office would achieve a different or better outcome for you. For this reason we will not investigate your complaint. If you believe that you have another reason why we should investigate your complaint, please let me know.”
- 22nd May 2012: Minister for Environment and Heritage Andrew Powell through his Chief of Staff Troy Collins respond to allegations that the Premier “misuse Gloricide in the coastal environment” and associated loss of life.
- 25th May 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Investigating Officer Catherine Petrie: “The available information indicates that the APVMA has responded to you in a manner that is not unreasonable….or indeed corrupt and unlawful as you suggest. For those reasons I do not propose to change my decision not to investigate your complaint.”
- 29th May 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Assistant Ombudsman Helen Fleming: “I have decided that David Pezzanite will review this decision”
- 20th June 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Review Officer David Pezzanite, “In this case I have decided to affirm Ms Petre’s decision”.
- 27th June 2012: Office of the Premier, Director M Weaver responds GLORICIDE can continue “the contents have been noted“….”Again, thank-you for bringing this matter to the Premier’s attention“.
- 1st July 2012: Minister for Environment and Heritage Andrew Powel allows Gloricide to continue
- 5th July 2012: Queensland Ombudsman, Acting Assistant Ombudsman Jessica Wellard, refuses to investigate GLORICIDE and allows SCRC to continue, the “complaint is considered premature…but thanks for bringing it to my attention“.
- 16th July 2012: Special Minister of State, Gary Gray AO MP: “It is neither appropriate or possible for the Prime Minister or any other Minister to direct the Ombudsman to undertake an investigation or to review the actions of the Ombudsman.”
- 9th August 2012: WH&SQ Dr David Grantham, Gloricide Complaint “receiving attention” (refuses to determine if being used Legally – someone else’s problem)
- 16th August 2012: Commonwealth DAFF Assistant Secretary Livestock and Ag Vet Chemicals Branch Tom Parnell responding on behalf of Senator Joe Ludwig, states “I realise the Australian Government’s position still causes you concern. However, I have nothing more to add to the authorities and departments responses to your earlier correspondence.”
- 21 August 2012: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman personally signs off on a letter responding to the email I sent to him and the PM regarding “the Honourable Julia Gillard MP, about the failure of the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s office to investigate Gloricide… the use of Gloricide has been referred to the appropriate experts for review and comment…This is an appropriate step given the seriousness of the claims…Again thankyou for bringing this matter to my attention.” Gloricide can continue without a Commonwealth Ombudsman Investigation and a State Ombudsman Investigation into our complaint.
- 22nd August 2012: Queensland Ombudsman, Investigator refuses to investigate GLORICIDE and allows SCRC to continue,
- 24th August 2012: Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, Senior Assistant Ombudsman Helen Fleming: “I have reviewed your file and am unable to find any basis to support your view”.
- October 2012: Senator Heffenan, Budget Senate Estimates, Questions to APVMA CEO Dr Eva Bennet-Jenkins http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=282
- 7th November 2012: Australian Government Solicitors (AGS) Senior Executive Lawyer – Thy Huynh claims ATP Environmental or Adam Presnell has “no Standing at Law” to request a Statement of Reasons from the CEO of the APVMA. Why, what’s she got to hide? A Company Director working under a Commonwealth Permit cannot be given an explanation about a decision that effects not only his health but many others health, not to mention running a business in Australia legally http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=277 ?? If we do not have Standing at Law with the Federal Government, we have to ask why? Next time the Commonwealth requests anything from you, ask them what Standing at Law they have, Mr Huynh knows. I have asked him for a Statement of Reasons for his decision except he nor the AGS bothered replying, typical!
- 17th December 2012: Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, David Grantham AO, ”SCRC did not have a direct responsibility under the WH&S Act 1995, nor under the contracts, to provide for the heath and safety f those working under contracts. The laboratory Report provided the following GC-MS analysis showed that additional compounds were detected in the herbicide mixture and not in either of the individual herbicides. These were 2,4-D methyl ester and 2-(2-(2-oxo-3-oxazolidinyl)ethyl)-1,2-benzisothiazolin -3-one. Claims of wider community adverse health outcomes have not been able to be established from WH&SQ enquiries in the area. This issue has been raised as a concern in relation to council activities elsewhere in Queensland. Their are no new WH&S recommendations which are required to be made by WH&SQ regarding the continuation or otherwise of both 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl, either separately, or in combination as a tank mix.
- 13th February 2013: Naturalnews.com publishes ‘Australian government caught spraying highly-dangerous, illegal chemicals on fragile wetlands’ , international media community reprints the story, hundreds of thousands of readers http://www.naturalnews.com/039042_australia_chemical_spraying_wetlands.html
- February 2013: Senator Back & Heffenan , Budget Senate Estimates to APVMA CEO Ms Karina Arthy http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=147 ( Senator Back Question 43 page 7 & Senator Heffenan Question 46 page 16)
- May 2013: Senator Siewert & Mr Koval, Budget Senate Estimates to APVMA & DAFF, “Unmanageable chemicals, has the process been worked out yet – I am sure you are thinking about it, so it is a bit rude to ask”.
- 14th May 2013: Request assistance from QPILCH/Qld Bar see http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/goldman-sachs-and-gloricide/
- 3rd June 2013: SCRC claim “War was waged on weeds during May”. They are at war in our backyard people and using similar concoctions to Agent Orange. That’s their mentality!
- 11th June 2013: Barrister Mr Mark Steele, ex Goldman Sachs Executive self appoints himself Pro Bono from QPILCH/Qld Bar see: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/goldman-sachs-and-gloricide/, stopping any other QPILCH Pro Bona Lawyers or Barristers from assisting.
- 12th June 2013: Office of the Queensland Ombudsman refusing again to investigate GLORICIDE or a Conflict of Interest http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=585
- 2nd July 2013: ABC 4 Corners Program begins researching Gloricide, yet to show documentary.
- 6th July 2013: Australian Independents release Press Release on SCRC, Gloricide and imminent risk to life.
- 8th July 2012: Sunshine Coast Daily publishes ‘Chemical Spraying Concern’, with no journalists name, without properly cross checking the information and makes outrageous claims regarding deadly ’Unregistered Chemical Products’ without quotes i.e. “Council also has an off label permit to use it”. Makes me wonder if the Daily works for SCRC, there former CEO (SCRC Mayor) or their employer/shareholders of APN Newspapers. http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/chemical-spraying-concern/1935874/
- 8th July 2013: The Courier Mail/Murdock Press begins researching their investigation into SCRC and GLORICIDE
- 9th July 2013: SCRC Cr Paul Green decides not to run for the new Noosa Council
- 9th July 2013: ‘Banksia Killing Fields’ letter published Noosa News.
- 11th July 2013: SCRC publish Bush hands Edition 71: Stephen Milner (former technigrow ”Glory Lilly: The Sunshine Coast Story” (they should of called it GLORICIDE: The SCRC Story – An Unmitigated Disaster) http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/sitePage.cfm?code=bh-71 . SCRC Detail “Monitoring” with GLORICIDE is still continuing in undisclosed areas on an undisclosed scale on undisclosed legal authority and with undisclosed risks. Further claims GLORICIDE will continue (illegally) until end of 2013, really? We shall see!
- 12th July 2013: Mayor Mark Jamieson announces SCRC’s new $24-30m Environmental Propaganda Project Valdora Solar Farm, without even completing the due diligence or discussing the announcement with the rest of the Councillors apparently (Sunshine Coast Daily). The Mayor still has not told us if the figures he used included borrowing costs and if they were fixed or variable. Are we being set up for another Sydney Harbour Bridge fiasco, still not paid off and never will be as all money generated by tolls is sent back to overseas lenders? A little bit of environmental propaganda white noise, he did learn something in the Media Business as CEO of the Sunshine Cost Daily….didn’t he? He’s seen it a thousand times before no doubt!
- 13th July 2013: ‘The Courier Mails’ Kathleen Doherty breaks the story on the Saturday “Seeing Orange over Homemade Herbicides” http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/sunshine-coast-council-sprays-dunes-with-8216agent-orange8217-mix-to-control-weeds/story-fnihsrf2-1226678653244
- 15th July 2013: Win Local News Reporter Annabel Carter states she is speaking with SCRC about GLORICIDE
- 17th July 2013: Win Local News reporter Annabel Carter presents a story on SCRC’s use of GLORICIDE along the entire Sunshine Coast. SCRC claim only used/trialled on 3 sites. SCRC prefer to refer it as “Monitoring”. Did SCRC attempt to mislead the public with regards to the extent of contamination by presenting a map with a single trial site used from 207-2010 with this PR? Why didn’t the SCRC show us a map of the entire Sunshine Coast and show us where is being monitored, that’s what the community wants to know? Who’s at risk and who will be in future risk by the continuation of the Gloricide Program? We all have a right to know and the workers should be told they are using synthetic oestrogen concoctions not permitted by APVMA Permit 11463 and that their future generations will be at risk.
- 18th July 2013: Coolum and North Shore Advertiser Cover Story: ‘A lethal legacy’. Mayor’s new $30m solar farm mentioned on last page of news p8: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=141
- 23rd July 2013: 4 Corners broadcasts ‘Chemical Time Bomb’ documenting risks of 2,4-D, dioxins etc http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/07/22/3806111.htm
- 24th July 2013: Byron Bay Shire Council produces Press Release after ’4 Corners’, they banned 2,4-D use: http://www.byron.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/2013/07/24/24-d-not-used-by-council-chemical-usage-debate-to-continue
- 24th July 2013: Sunshine Coast Daily/SCRC produces Press Release after ’4 Corners’: QLD Weed Symposium was held a week earlier…really interesting…these guys know all about the 4Corners program on 2,4-D and the Sunshine Coast Daily’s ex-CEO’s experiments with GLORICIDE on his workforce: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/symposium-weeds-out-the-problems/1958024/ (bit different to South of the Border hey?)
- 25th July 2013: Coolum and North Shore Advertiser Letters to the Editor: “Nature conservation provides health legacy by Tony Gibson, Coastcare” and “Gloricide program a highly risky business”. http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=142
- 1st August 2013: Coolum and North Shore Advertiser Letters to the Editor section suddenly gone missing!! A new Colour SCRC add appears out of the blue! I wonder how much this cost and who will pay and if further lives will be lost because of it? Did SCRC try to buy out the local paper from publishing or reporting? That’s a good question for the Mayor to answer. http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=291 . For a copy of this letter go to the Blog: 22/8/2013.
- 2nd August 2013: SCRC Mayor Mark Jamieson announces he’s packing his bags for his second all expenses paid trip to China in 6 months. Have a nice trip…don’t come back!
- 2nd August 2013: Coolum Coastcare, SEQ Catchments & SCRC unleash charm offensive in Coolum & North Shore News, with the “Growing Beaches Forum”
- 3rd August 2013: Noosa Community Radio 101.3 Interview
- 6th August 2013: Noosa Community Radio 101.3 Interview
- 9th August 2013: SCRC, Coastcare and Queensland Government on the charm offensive with a free lunch and discussion about the value of the Sunshine Coasts beaches and how much that is worth to tourism. I wonder if they spoke about how many lives that will cost and how legal it is to treat the entire Sunshine Coast Dunes with GLORICIDE and how safe that is for workers, bushland neighbours, uninformed elderly volunteer etc. The Community Volunteers were given the impression that the Government cares about the dunes and their safety, I wonder if they informed of their risks by Councillors and bureaucrats of exposure to GLORICIDE etc?
- 14th August 2013: SCRC Cr Tony Wellington, Environment Portfolio Chair, announces $100,000 sweetener to a Corporation with links to Coolum District Coast Care Group & Maroochy Mooloolah Catchment Co-ordinating Assoc Inc (MMCCA Inc) who’s office is located at Department of Natural Resources Centenary Square52 – 64 Currie Street Nambour and claim to be “A community group working with Government to manage natural resources of the Maroochy and Mooloolah River Catchment areas sustainably.” Manages to get a minute of good environmental propaganda publicity on Win News and spend another $100k, good work Tony that should fix SCRC’s deliberate water pollution and shut them up.
- 20th August 2013: OQO i.e Premier Office, again write http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=586 even though they are refusing to investigate GLORICDE or Conflicts of Interest or Murder or intentionally breaching International Law. They have already told me this numerous times they are refusing to investigate GLORICIDE, they are just trying to cover it up by providing deliberately false and misleading information with the intention of causing further poisonings and harming the Community without a valid Permit. They did it the day before APVAM banned 2,4-D HVE’s so the Ombudsman can say shit like 2,4-D HVE’s used in GLORICIDE are not dangerous to humans, what scum! Now its banned what are they going to do, allow it to be used illegally? Of course it goes without saying, the OQO are white collar criminals and the Premiers Goon Squad!
- 21st August 2013: SCRC Mayor And Environment Portfolio Councillor manage to get their mugs on TV again with another $2 million dollar initial investment for a what is mostly a degraded cow paddock. How much will it cost to rehabilitate the land guys and what animals are you going to kill when you spray herbicides banned in and around Aquatic Areas that are used by your Council as Standard Practice? All the Bushland on it was already protected by Regional Ecosystem Protection wasn’t it guys and too much of a wetlands to develop? If Seaview Creek and Stumers and all your coastal work is anything to go by, it would be better off left to the cows. The cows would take better care of it than you fools and kill a lot less workers in the process!
- 21st August 2013: APVMA announce a ban on 2,4-D HVE’s after nearly 20 years of investigating, hooray! Well it may kill people but you can use it for another year anyway. Now maybe the APVMA can start investigating 2,4-D salts, 20 years in the making….slack bastards. Gloricide has been shown to manufacture 2,4-D Methyl Esters, wonder if SCRC give a sht? http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/immediate-ban-24-d-products-announced/1992998/
- 30th August 2013: Barrister Mr Mark Steele, ex Goldman Sachs Executive, Tony Abbott’s Oxford Comrade cancels Pro Bono Legal Assistance as does QPILCH/Qld Bar see: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/goldman-sachs-and-gloricide/. Mr Steele didn’t even have the professionalism to bother making contact with his client the whole time people were being contaminated illegally and the Coast was being repetitively sprayed.
- 7th September 2013: SCRC Conservation Forum, Green wash Propaganda Program, http://sunshinecoast.i-events.info/link/id/zzzz5192dab096aaf330/regform?evuid=zzzz5193184596669485
- 7th September 2013: Rhodes scholar MP Tony Abbott voted in as leader of the gang, see: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/beware-the-rhode/. When he takes responsibility of the Commonwealth Public Service he takes ownership of the Commonwealths ‘Cover-up’ of GLORICIDE and the continued illegal use of Chemical Products in Australia and associated loss of life and disease.
- 15th September 2013: Noosa Biosphere Forum, they should know what chemicals are being used in the Biosphere as their Board Member Jill Campbell use chemicals illegally in and around Aquatic Areas without a valid Permit and have caused irreparable damage and costs 100′s of thousands of dollars of rehabilitation works to attempt to rectify Chemically contaminated soils, see: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/noosa-biosphere-and-noosa-chemical-disaster/
- 16th September 2013: MP Abbott appoints new Agriculture Minister MP Barnaby Joyce.
- 17th September 2013: Noosa Elections called for November 9th 2013. http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/noosa-to-elect-community-representitives/
- 19th September 2013: DAFF Parliamentary Secretariats Employment Contract Terminated. http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/heads-roll-at-daff/
Up Coming Events
1) 9th November 2013: Noosa Elections,
Noose voters get to decide if they want SCRC Chemical Cowboys and GLORICIDE in Noosa Shire. What new chemical concoctions and schemes are these guys working on? They have done it before and have lied to the Community and Workers. Why would they act any different now? Did they represent their constituents or knowingly act illegally?
Ask your candidates:
- What they know about GLORICIDE and how safe and legal that is?
- Where is GLORICIDE being used and is it being used in and around Aquatic Areas?
- Are 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl formulas being used ‘in and around Aquatic Areas’ without a valid Permit? Yes or no?
- Do the Manufactures Labels for 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl formulas have registered approvals to use products in and around Aquatic Areas? Yes or no
- Does Permit 11463 say you can use products ‘in and around Aquatic Areas’ if they are not registered for use in those areas? Yes or no?
- How much land has been sprayed with GLORICIDE ?
- Is GLORICIDE a ‘Registered Agricultural Chemical’? Yes or no?
- Is GLORICIDE limited to 10m2 nationally under APVMA Permit 7250? Yes or no
- Does Permit 11463 say to follow in strict accordance with the Attachment to the Permit? Yes or no
- Is a mix of 2,4-D and Metsulfuron methyl listed in Permit 11463 or the Attachment? Yes or no
- Whats killing all the trees along the Coast and if that has got anything to do with an Agent Orange type concoction called GLORICIDE?
- How many people have been exposed to GLORICIDE?
- Is GLORICIDE really a ‘NON-HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE & NON-DANGEROUS GOODS’ (as per SCRC’s MSDS)? If so will they all give us a personal demonstration? Did they watch 4 Corners ‘Chemical Legacy’?
- How many Workers/Contractors involved in SCRC’s spray campaign have died in the last 5 years and if that is consistent with the National Average across a range of Hormone Related Cancers and Suicide statistics?
- If they are proud of what they are doing!
While your their, ask the former SCRC Mayor Bob Abbott & Cr Tony Wellington or other Elected Members some very important questions like:
- How on earth did a SCRC colour add show up out of the blue in the Coolum North Shore Advertiser and the ‘Letters to the Editor Section’ that week went missing which shut down an important Community Disclosure that would of saved lives? Was this a mere coincidence or was this an attempt to silence the media so you can keep your voters in the dark about their exposure to your GLORICIDE Program? How much did that cost ratepayers & who pays for your dirty deeds? Is this what you learnt at APN Newspapers, how to deceive your community through media propaganda and money?
- Does the SCRC have insurance for illegal chemical experiments? If not who is liable?
- What are the potential costs of a Class Action against him and others for acting recklessly, secretively and illegally with Unregistered Chemical Products, used without a valid Permit that will cause mass death and disease? Is that a Jailable offense also?
- Is their a coincidence between the announcement of SCRC’s Valdora Solar Farm propaganda announcement the day before ‘The Courier Mail’ broke their story on you and your deadly spray program? Where you trying to get good environmental propaganda media in the Daily so that they don’t look at GLORICIDE properly? The day before the Courier Mail brakes…could you have planned it any better? No, the plan was to provide media fodder and propaganda with other peoples money.
- The costing for SCRC’s Valdora Solar Farm, do they include borrowing costs? If so are they based on variable or fixed interest rates? Will the community ever pay off your Environmental Propaganda Project or will this be another Sydney Harbour Bridge type debt that never gets paid off?
- Is Cr Wellington going to resign over knowingly and illegally contaminating his Community with Agent Orange type hormonal concoctions as Environment Portfolio Chair or does he need a Court Order to stand down?
2) Budget Senate Estimates –
October 2013 LNP Senator Heffernan & APVMA – Maybe! It could be a different MP or Senator!!
3) SCRC GLORICIDE Broadscale Experiment Final Report
Expected at the end of the 2013, early 2014. For only the Sites Monitored i.e. measured and reported, one would expect.
Will SCRC determine where GLORICIDE was used during the “Monitoring”(Japanese Style) Program? Will they mention where else the Mayor and his gang of merry men and women are treating Gloriosa Lilly with Off Label Permits? Will they disclose that they do not have a valid permit for the Program and lives will inevitably be lost by bumbling fools who refuse to follow Federal Laws while working under Federal Permits. Will Workers and the Community be informed of their risks of participating in this uncontrolled, lethal scientific experiment? Will it disclose the hundreds of thousands of dead trees by using Gloricide and its component products illegally and against Manufactures Instructions? Will it recommend other random weird concoctions be used in the future on the Sunshine Coast where you can do anything you like wherever you like with Poisonous chemicals apparently? Will they disclose the synergistic creation of 2,4-D Methyl Esters and other freaky chemicals and their effects on humans and the environment? Will they disclose that SCRC did not offer a WH&S Duty of Care to GLORICIDE Contractors prior to January 2012 and the SCRC used them to cover any risks and wear any future liability for SCRC’s experimental concoctions?
Nope…it will just be total crap. Maybe Weed Managers at SCRC should read the Law occasionally, they are obviously not trained to do that…they are trained to poison and kill and lie. Law is someone else’s job, these guys invent new chemicals concoctions and then get unwitting contractors to spray it all over the place without restriction and without a valid Permit. Not very smart, someone should tell these boffins to read the permit and get a MSDS before they roll our massive region wide experimental programs with Poisonous Chemicals. No one in the Government is telling them too, they re all lying for them to cover it up and continue the research.
If your researching the Environment, supposedly you can do anything…look at Japan! Look at Mark Jamieson, MP Campbell Newman and MP Rudd! They are all the same!!