Here’s where to start researching:
Commonwealth Budget Senate Estimates – Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry ,
- May 2012: APVMA CEO & Greens Senator Siewert http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=279
- October 2012: APVMA CEO & LNP Senator Heffernan & Back http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=282
- February 2013: APVMA CEO & LNP Senator Heffernan & Back http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=148
- TBA October 2013
1) GLORICIDE Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=134 new MSDS under different Trade Name http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=576
Note (Please do not laugh)
- “STATEMENT OF HAZARDOUS NATURE: NON-HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE. NON-DANGEROUS GOODS.”
2) GLORICIDE Trial Report 2010: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=136
Note (Please try not to laugh)
- ”In all 18 plots were established. The plots were identified to represent a range of coastal vegetative communities.” 1800m2 of research area on a permit to only use 10m2 nationally – your Busted!
- “7.0 Recommendations This treatment is now currently recommended to only strategically undertake control of small incursions of G. superba no larger than 10 x 10 meters in area. Treatment of G. superba on a larger scale using this treatment is currently not recommended as it is not known if there are any cumulative impacts associated to a dunal system of this size.” The trial found damage to sensitive dunal vegetation and refer loosely to the 10m rule and mislead on the use of APVMA Permits.
3) GLORICIDE The Sunshine Coast Story 2013, by SCRC Officer Steve Milner formerly of Technigro: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=145
Note (Its no Joke)
- Starts on Page 6.
- SCRC only claim to be Monitoring 3 sites, no mention where GLORICIDE is being used or if its legal.
4) GLORICIDE Cooperative Research Partnership Technigro, SEQ Catchments, SCRC:
Note (This is a Joke)
5) GLORICIDE Apply Broad-leaf Selective Herbicides within a Dunal Environment 2013, :
- http://www.coolumadvertiser.com.au/ (Paper Archives Thursday 18/7/2013 http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=141, 25/7/2013 http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=142, 1/8/2013 http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=291)
- http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/sitePage.cfm?code=council-news&stid=0&id=11259 (What is Beach Regeneration?)
1) Expired APVMA Permit 5763 - for treatment of Gloriosa lilly in Queensland (2003-2008)
|Permit No||Type||Description||Status||Issued Date||Expiry Date||Details|
|PER5763||AG||2,4-D & Metsulfuron – Methyl / Coastal Sand Dunes / Gloriosa superba L (Glory lily)||EXPIRED||10-Mar-2003||31-Mar-2008|
- No other details are provided, a well kept bureaucratic secret!
- No history on extent of exposure or conditions of use!
- If you have a copy, we’ll gladly post it!
2) To Research outside a Research Station (7 June 2004 – perpetual)
APVMA Permit 7250: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=154
- “Purpose/Situation: For the conduct of ‘Small-Scale Trials’ that, for the purposes of this permit, are defined as….(g) any other situation where the total area treated nationally is not greater than 10 sq metres“.
- “Do not dispose of or allow the use of any treated commodity or item that will result in direct or indirect exposure of humans to the agricultural or veterinary chemical used in the trial.” (Does that include Handweeding sprayed vegetation by uninformed elderly volunteers?)
3) Minor Use of a Registered Chemical in Queensland further than manufactures label advice
APVMA Permit 11463: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=155
- “Critical Use Comments: Apply in strict accordance with information listed in Attachment 1.”
- “USE OF PRODUCT FORMULATIONS IN AQUATIC SITUATIONS: Only those specific products which have label approvals currently in place for aquatic use, may be Unless otherwise stated in this permit, the use of the product must be in accordance with instructions on its label used in or near aquatic areas.”
- “Unless otherwise stated in this permit, the use of the product must be in accordance with instructions on its label.”
4) A Permit to mix up a GLORICIDE type concoction for Lippia
APVMA Permit 10540 : http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/?attachment_id=158
- “Directions for Use – Fallow: 2.4L to 5.4L of glyphosate plus 15 to 30g metsulfuron plus 2.4L of 2,4-D amine and 1% crop oil.”
- “Directions for Use – Pastoral: 2 to 4L/ha 2,4-D amine plus 1% crop oil”
- “Glyphosate 450g/L formulation must not be used for control of lippia within 20 metres of a waterway.” (Where can 2,4-D and metsulfuron methyl formulas be used in and around Aquatic Areas on the Sunshine Coasts Dunes?)
- This is what a permit to use an ‘Unregistered’ poisonous concoction such as GLORICIDE looks like and all the SCRC, Queensland Government and Federal Government Cowboys know it! If they were honest about the Law and the Permits, they know they will be found out as the liars, cheats and murders that they are, that goes for all of them! That’s why the Commonwealth and Queensland Ombudsman’s are still refusing to investigate our complaint into GLORICIDE and other chemicals used illegally. Too many dead bodies to hide! The Ombudsmans etc have been covering up chemical exposure death and disease for years. It wasn’t long ago that Agent Orange was Best Practice here don’t forget!
Correspondence If you would like to see more of what the Local, State and Federal Government have to say for themselves, please ask. For further information on who has said what go to: http://www.atpenvironmental.com.au/gloricide-the-timeline/